Joined First Southwest Company, a predecessor to Hilltop Securities Inc., in 2004
- Has been in the securities industry since 1990
- Has worked with transportation organizations including Trustees of Tulsa Airports Improvement Trust; Blue Grass Airport (Lexington, Kentucky); Regional Transportation District of Denver; Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, Texas; Dallas Area Rapid Transit; North Texas Tollway Authority; Oklahoma Turnpike Authority; and Oklahoma Department of Transportation.
- Previously served as a vice president in the public finance departments of Landesbank Hessen-Thuringen Girozentrale and National Westminster Bank Plc., where his principal responsibilities involved providing credit enhancement and liquidity support to a variety of tax-exempt and taxable indebtedness issued by public sector entities and not-for-profit institutions.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Case Western Reserve University
- Master of Business Administration in Finance, State University of New York at Albany
- Completed studies in Industrial Relations at The London School of Economics in London
- Registered Representative of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
o General Securities Representative, Series 7
o Municipal Advisor Representative, Series 50
o Uniform Securities Agent, Series 63
o Investment Banking Representative, Series 79